EE Community Forum, July 26th-2pm via zoom
NAAEE and Affiliate Leaders are advocating that states and school districts allocate a portion of their stimulus relief funds for environmental education and outdoor learning…and we need your help! Please join us—and INVITE YOUR NETWORKS—for an EE Community Forum on Monday, July 26 at 2pm ET to learn more about the funding available and the advocacy tools and resources to help you make the evidence-based case for using emergency relief funds to support:
- Annual Student Field Experiences
- Weekly Green Schools Activities
- Daily Use of Outdoor Classrooms
- Outdoor Education Staffing
- Professional Learning for Teachers
Background on the funding available can be found here.
Please help spread the word, and register for the forum today!